Inside Pip Magazine Spring Issue
- Explore our ultimate guide to growing food from seed,
- Learn everything you need to know to grow peas in your patch and
- Check out our seasonal garden guides for all climates.
- Enhance your wellbeing with local escapes,
- Increase gut health by making your own milk kefir and
- Find out how to introduce more native foods into your diet.
Enjoy this and all our regular articles on foraging, seed saving, reducing waste and our ethical product reviews.
What you’ll get with your Pip subscription
- Each issue is designed to help you nourish yourself, your community and the planet
- Learn about growing your own food, fermenting, preserving, natural building, keeping chickens and much more
- A regular dose of ideas and inspiration to inspire and delight
- Gain inspiration from stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things
- Every subscriber goes in the draw to win a 7 piece Set-For-Life Starter Pack from Solidteknics, valued at $1449*
*Offer for Australian residents only and ends 31/10/21. Winner will be chosen on 2/11/21 and announced online on 3/11/21. Competition not open to Pip employees or their families.
Subscribe to get Pip Magazine delivered to your door 4 times a year
Get Pip Magazine the way you want it
Subscribe to our print magazine, or get digital access on all your devices. The choice is yours.
Pip Magazine comes out quarterly. Subscribe now to get every issue delivered to your door, or order your own copy of our back issues.
Access Pip Magazine any time, anywhere, on any device. Subscribe now to get access to all of our digital issues.
Australia’s #1 sustainability magazine. We’ll show you how to live lightly on the planet 🌿
Pip Business and Course Listings
Learn about permaculture in a way that suits you. Browse through our permaculture course listings to find the course, time and location that best suits you.
Pip Fair Traders Pages provides information about Pip approved ethical businesses around Australia. Explore our Fair Traders listings to find products that help you live more sustainably.